The following diagram depicts quad-channel JMS synchronous invocations of the WSO2 Enterprise Integrator (WSO2 EI).
Follow the steps below to set the prerequisites up before you start.
- Download and set up Apache ActiveMQ. For instructions, see Installation Prerequisites.
- Copy the following client libraries from the
<AMQ_HOME>/libdirectory to the
ActiveMQ 5.8.0 and above
Earlier version of ActiveMQ
Following is a sample configuration of WSO2 EI for quad-channel JMS synchronous invocations.
The message flow of the above sample configuration is as follows:
- The JMSReplyTo property of the JMS message is set to ClientRes. Therefore, the client sends a JMS message to the ClientReq queue.
- The transport.jms.ReplyDestination value is set to BERes. This enables the WSO2 EI proxy to pick messages from ClientReq queue, and send to BEReq queue.
- The back-end picks messages from the BEReq queue, processes and places response messages to BERes queue.
- Once a response is available in BERes queue, the proxy service picks it and sends back to ClientRes queue.
- The client picks it as the response message.