In the Export Salesforce Account Details to Microsoft Dynamics CRM scenario, you work with the Salesforce REST connector, which requires you to get a client ID and secret pair from Salesforce. If you do not have this now, do the following:
- Create a developer account for Salesforce via https://developer.salesforce.com/signup.
- Navigate to Setup -> Create -> Apps and in the Connected Apps section, click New to create a new connected application.
- To create a new app, fill the basic information, click Enable OAuth Settings to open the API section, and add the scope and the callback. Once done, save the configurations. You can see some example values in the following screenshot:
- Note your Consumer Key and under API (Enable OAuth Settings).
Replace the <your_client_id> and <your_redirect_uri> of the following URL with the values you created earlier and view the URL using a web browser.
- Approve the application to access your salesforce account and note that the browser will redirect you to the call-back URL (redirect URL):
From the call-back URL, extract the authorization code.
In above you can set format as urlencoded, json or xml to get the response with the specified format.
- From the above response, you can get the accessToken to access the salesforce organization via the created app and refreshToken to refresh the accessToken when it will be expired.