The XACML TryIt Tool allows users to test their policies easily, without creating and sending authorization requests to Identity Server. It is a UI tool through which authorization requests can be created and evaluated against available policies in the system. Users can create simple authorization requests using the web UI of the TryIt Tool. By switching to “Create Request Using Editor” mode, it is possible to compose more complex authorization requests.
Prior to creating a basic XACML request for evaluation you need to create a policy.
Follow the instructions below to create a basic XACML request for Evaluation.
- Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
- Click Tools to access the XACML menu.
- Click TryIt.
- Click on the Create Request Using Editor link or the Create Request button.
- Use the "Toggle editor" to create a request in XML. The default elements are as follows:
- Click on the Evaluate With PDP button to complete the process.
See also Evaluating a XACML Policy.