Let's see how you can get an access token from Github to work with the Export Github Issues to Google Spreadsheet scenario.
- Go to Github page.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Personal access tokens under Developer settings.
- Click Generate new token.
- Give your token a descriptive name and Select the scopes, or permissions, you'd like to grant this token. To use your token to access repositories from the command line, select repository.
Then Click Generate token.
- Click "Copy Token" icon to copy the token to your clipboard. For security reasons, after you navigate off the page, you will not be able to see the token again.
- Now you have access token to access Github API.