- Download the product from the WSO2 product page.
- Enable the JDBC User store as the primary user store. Refer here to configure a JDBC User Store.
Add the below property inside
<UserStoreManager class="org.wso2.carbon.user.core.jdbc.JDBCUserStoreManager">configuration in <IS_HOME>/repository/conf/user-mgt.xml.
<IS_HOME>/repository/conf/carbon.xmlto false to get access to the WSDL's of the admin services.
- Start the server.
Using the Management Console
You can access the user store count using the managemet console. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Log in to the Management Console and navigate to users and roles.
- Under Users, you see a new table named "Count Users" where you can count (by clicking Count Users button) the number of users in each domain for different claims and user name patterns etc. (In this example '%admin' is given as search pattern)
- Similarly, under Roles, you see a table named Count Roles where you can count roles in different user store domains.
Using the Admin Services
Access the WSDL of UserStoreCountService service by browsing https://localhost:9443/services/UserStoreCountService?wsdl. If the WSDL is loading, access the methods of the service through SoapUI. Here, you will have access to additional methods (CountByClaimsInDomain, countClaims) than from the Management Console.